Saturday, February 20, 2010

Back on Track

Okay, today's 11-mile LSD went great. No problems with the Right ITB, and I feel fantastic. I got out the door at about 5:45 and did three loops: 4-3-4. After that I headed over to Genesys for hot tub/cold plunge. That cold plunge routine is great. I do about 5 in the warm, then 6 in the cold; back to hot for about 5 and then in the cold for 2.

Splits for Today's 11-Miler
  • 4 miles @ 10:34/M
  • 3 miles @ 10:08/M
  • 4 miles @ 10:00/M
Potty breaks between the loops, 2-3 minutes each. Overall pace of 10:15/M which is right about where it should be for LSD. Awesome!!!!

Follow Up

Just like last time, I will post some follow up here. It was helpful to look that over again. I think I am already in better shape than after the 10-miler.
  • 8HRS. I feel really good after 8 hours. Only the tiniest hint of tenderness in that knee--no pain. I can feel my upper leg muscles, but none of the lower leg pain I am used to after long runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment