Sunday, August 23, 2009

44:28

Okay, this is pretty funny. I made my goal time by 32 seconds! I was hoping to do less than 45 minutes, and my time for the 8K was 44:28, which is 8:57/M. Not so bad. I improved by 6 seconds per mile from the 5K. Perhaps that means my pace for a 10K in October should be 8:45/M, which I would like. Here's one that Christine is looking at for Sunday, October 4. But I think we're in Yellowstone.

Here's one in B'Ham on Sunday, September 20. That could be a winner.

Perhaps the better race would be the Applefest race in Fenton the previous day, Saturday, September 19.

To beat the 8:45 pace, I'd need to complete the 10K in 54:22. I'll bet I could do that. There are 4 full weeks of training before then--and then I leave for Yellowstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment