Sunday, December 26, 2010

On The Road Again

Today, I ventured out onto the road for a slow 3-miler. R knee got soft at the end. Dang! Still, it was nice to be out in the snow with my 2010 screw shoes. These were the alternate pair of Ghosts that I bet up after the half marathon. Lots of training miles on these puppies. Stopped wearing them when I got the Ghost 2s and started breaking them in for the marathon. Then I got the Launch, and these guys never felt right again. They were tearing up my heels for some reason. Well, different story with the screws--these guys are great. Perfect Winter running shoes, and they'll make great lawnmowing shoes in the Summer.

But what about that knee? I'm supposed to do 115 minutes tomorrow, and I think I'll do it in the pool. I don't want to push it at all.

I put in far fewer screws this year. 10 on each shoe, and I think that's more than enough. I think four in front and four in back would do it. But they're cheap, so... what the heck.

No comments:

Post a Comment